Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.technextgroup.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Technext believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Technext marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
Return & Refund Policy
There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our Costumer Service number 9999698351
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
Conditions for return:
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Crossriver Mall or its business partner. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to a bank account.
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund cheque. The cheque will b made in favour of the name as in the “billing name” provided at the time of placing the order.